After writing about the Lasu cut off mark for all courses, I was amazed to realized that hundreds of candidates are very much uninformed about the Lagos State University admission requirements, documents to bring, etc.
- LASU Method of Admission Screening 2017
- Lasu Admission Documents
- LASU Cut off Mark 2017 For All Department
- Required Documents to Bring
- Admission Requirements For Arts And Social Sciences
- 1) Arts Students
- 2) Social Science Students
- Lasu Admission Requirements for Science and Engineering Students
- LASU Address and Locations
LASU Method of Admission Screening 2017
All candidates who selected this institution as their most preferred institution, during the 2017 UTME registration, should be fully aware, that the Lagos State University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two different phases. If you applied for admission into the Lagos State University and scored 180 or above, then you are qualified and eligible. You can therefore, proceed for the pre-screening exercise when it is announced.
Lasu Admission Documents
Here are some of the documents which are required for the pre-screening exercise, and they are:
- SSCE result,
- JAMB registration print out.
If you will be coming for the Unilag screening, it is advisable that you arrive early, and locate your screening venue before it’s too late. Candidates will be screen based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
LASU Cut off Mark 2017 For All Department
Like i disclosed above, i have published the Lasu 2017 course cut off mark. The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released and published online. All candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Required Documents to Bring
- You are required and expected to provide original copies of your educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- You MUST provide your birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- You are also required to provide your Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
Admission Requirements For Arts And Social Sciences
1) Arts Students
This is the Lagos State University admission requirements for all Arts candidates.
- All candidates who wishes to study arts and social sciences in the Lagos State University, should be informed that they are required to have, at least 5 Credits in the following subjects listed below
Literature in English,
Economics and Biology either in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council) in not more than 2 sittings and can be combined, that is, WAEC and NECO but must not be more than 2 years apart.
2) Social Science Students
This is the Lagos State University admission requirements for all Social Science candidates.
- All interested applicants, who wishes to study in LASU, or added this institution as their preferred institution during UTME registration, should be informed, that they are required to posses at least 5 Credits in these subjects mentioned below:
Either in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council) in not more than 2 sittings. All applicants should please note that WAEC and NECO results can both be combined for admission process but must not be more than 2 years apart.
3) The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by Lagos State University.
Lasu Admission Requirements for Science and Engineering Students
For all candidates who wishes to study Science or Engineering courses in the Lagos State University, take note that here are the most critical and important admission requirements from the institution.
- All interested applicants/candidates must make at least 5 Credits in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Technical drawing (Engineering Students) either in WAEC (West African Examination Council) or NECO (National Examination Council) in not more than 2 sittings and can be combined, that is, WAEC and NECO but must not be more than 2 years apart.
- It is required of each applicants to make at least, 200 mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Lagos State University (LASU)
LASU Address and Locations
If you are interested in contacting the administrators of the Lagos State University, then here is everything you need.
This academic institution is located in the heart of the town of Lagos – Badagry Expy, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.